PAL/RPAL licensing

Firearms & Ammunition

For our American customers please note that we only ship Canada-wide, however, you can schedule an in-store pickup at the store location.

If you are purchasing a firearm or ammunition in Canada, a firearm may only be transferred to one of the following:

  • an adult (18 or older) with a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) that is valid for that class of firearm;
  • a business, museum, or other organization with a Firearms Business Licence; or
  • a public service agency – for example, a police force, a police academy or certain government departments or agencies.

Please note that all information where applicable including PAL, RPAL, registered gun club & shipping address must be correct for us to process your order.

You must pass a firearms safety training course before you can apply for a Possession and Acquisition Licence. If you are interested in completing a firearms safety course please Contact Us for class times. 

For additional details on buying, giving or trading firearms please the RCMP website.