Capable of ranging targets to 1,300 yards, the Ranger 1300 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1300 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Compact, ergonomic and lightweight, the Ranger 1300 is easy to pack or hang around your neck using the included lanyard. The adjustable utility clip mounted to the body offers an innovative way to clip the unit to a belt, pocket, or other flat edged surface for easy access. Clip can be mounted to right or left side of the unit or completely removed. Runs on common CR2 battery.
- Range Reflective (yards) 10-1300 yards
- Range Deer (yards) 10-600 yards
- Accuracy + / - 3 yards @ 1000 yards
- Max Angle Reading + / - 60 degrees
- Magnification 6x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Linear Field of View 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6 degrees
- Eye Relief 17 mm
- Operating Temperature 14°-131°F
- Length 3.9 inches
- Width 3 inches
- Weight 7.7 oz