This is a complete ready to hit the long range package! Sold seperatley this would be valued at over $5100.00!!!
The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of the Savage’s 110 designs.
- Savage factory blueprinted action
- MDT ACC aluminum chassis with fully adjustable stock
- ARCA Rail along the entire length of the chassis
- Stainless steel, flash nitride target receiver
- Titanium Nitride bolt body
- 1.5 - 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Self timing taper aligned muzzlebrake (Short Action Calibers Only)
- MDT Vertical Grip and AICS magazine
VORTEX VIPER PST GEN II 5-25X50 FFP EBR-7C MOA
- The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
VORTEX VIPER EXTENDED CANTILEVER 30MM
- Vortex Viper 30mm cantilever ring mount provides the correct height and forward placement for proper scope mounting.
VORTEX LO PRO BUBBLEVEL FOR 30MM RIFLESCOPE TUBE
- This slim, low-profile design allows the Bubblevel™ to be mounted on most scopes without removing the scope from the rifle. It is easily visible without losing the sight picture.
CALDWELL PICATINNY MOUNT BIPOD
- The Accumax Premium Picatinny Bipod attaches for easy and secure lock-up. It features quick-deployment carbon fiber legs with vertical twist-lock technology. The leg angle adjusts up to 180 degrees with stainless steel push-button leg lock. It also features soft rubber feet for enhanced stability.
MAGPUL M-LOK ALUMINUM 7 SLOT PICATINNY RAIL